FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND
Celebrate Father’s Day
Enjoy an old-fashioned railroading experience on a vintage train with Dad, departing from our 1891 Witch’s Hat Train Station in the Center of New Hope, Pennsylvania.
On our Father’s Day Limited Excursion, passengers will enjoy a 45-minute, round-trip train ride through scenic Buck’s County on the “New Hope Branch” route, which was originally part of the North-East Pennsylvania Railroad, later the Reading Railroad.
Passengers will ride aboard beautifully restored vintage (early 1900’s) passenger coaches while a narrator will provide you with interesting historical facts and stories of significant cultural locations along the route.
The train will travel to Lahaska, Pennsylvania where it will then change direction and return to New Hope.
A variety of seating options are available on this special Father’s Day Weekend. For an especially memorable experience, we suggest riding aboard our First Class parlor car.
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our call center at 215-862-2332
Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To Reserve Online:
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
1) If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase tickets at the ticket window up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you.
2) There are a limited number of e-Tickets for this event. Advance reservations are rcommended.
3) Additional On-Site Parking fees apply.
4) Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
Adult (Age 12+) | Child (Age 3-11) | Infant (Age 0-2)
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Boarding by class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.