IT’S EVERYTHING CHILDREN LOVE!
Adults and children will love to ride on the breezy open air car as they enjoy a lovely evening ride with an unobstructed, wide-open view of the Bucks County countryside.
Once aboard, enjoy a narration of the story “ The Very Lonely Firefly” By Eric Carle. You will also learn fun facts about Fireflies and be able to see the fireflies from your seat as you travel along the rails and enjoy the magic of fireflies in the woods at night!
Children will be able to enter a contest to win a “Firefly Bug Catching Kit” and receive a Complimentary Coach Class e-Ticket voucher for a return trip on a Traditional Excursion.
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our call center at 215-862-2332
Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To Reserve Online:
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
1) If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase tickets at the ticket window up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you.
2) Additional On-Site Parking fees apply.
3) Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
4) This excursion is for all ages.
There are no refunds, however, you may reschedule for another Firefly Express Excursion during the 2017 season (subject to availability).
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Boarding by class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.