Mother’s Day Brunch
Celebrate Mother’s Day in a memorable & unique way, enjoy brunch in First Class aboard a vintage train. The New Hope & Ivyland Railroad is nestled in Bucks County’s premiere destination, New Hope, PA.
A picturesque Delaware river town chock-full of niche shops, resturants & more, a fitting locale for a day out with friends & family.
Brunch at the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad is a truly classic and unforgettable experience.
Our Brunch guests will be seated 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. The First course of our meal will be enjoyed while stationary at the historic New Hope station.
The second course of our brunch will be served on a 60 minute roundtrip over the line that connected New Hope with Philadelphia in 1891. The historic ride winds through the Bucks County woods, along once vital waterways and across numerous open deck trestle bridges.
You will dine in the railroads early 1900’s first class parlor car, enjoying a carefully prepared gourmet brunch by our kitchen staff, served by the railroads uniformed attendants. Mom will be treated to a complimentary mimosa and flowers during our journey.
Other guests will be able to purchase beverages from our parlor car staff.
Purchase one of our photo packages and receive a free photo frame.
All Mom’s receive a complimentary flower bouquet and mimosa.
Parking fees apply.
This excursion is for all ages.
Mother’s Day Brunch with a view!
ADULT (Age 12+)
CHILD (Age 3-11)
INFANT (AGE 0 - 2)
1. Quiche – Spinach, Mushrooms, Herbs, and Cheese Quiche
2. Lump Crab Cake with a Red Wine and Balsamic Vinegar Poached Egg
3. French Toast – Thick Cut Challah Bread with Blueberry Topping and Whipped Cream
4. Monte Cristo – Griddled Turkey, Ham and Swiss Cheese
5. Nova Lox – Build Your Lox, Smoked Salmon, Cucumber, Cream Cheese, Tomato, and Red Onion
CHILD ENTREES (Choose One):
1. Quiche – Egg, Cheese, and Bacon Quiche
2. French Toast – Thick Cut Challah Bread with Blueberry Topping and Whipped Cream
3. Mac n’ Cheese – Homemade Mac n’ Cheese
4. Grilled Cheese – Thick cut Texas Toast, Griddled with Cheese and Bacon
Mom receives a flower and complimentary mimosa
When you purchase a photo package, your photo comes framed.
NOTE: Infant Fare does not include food or beverage.
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our call center at 215-862-2332
Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To Reserve Online:
We’re Sorry, this Excursion is Sold Out.
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
1) If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase tickets at the ticket window up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you.
2) There are a limited number of e-Tickets for this event. Advance reservations are required. Order early, this excursion often sells out.
3) Additional On-Site Parking fees apply.
4) Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
5) Gratuity is not included.
6) This excursion is for all ages.
There are no refunds, however, you may reschedule for another Mother’s Day Brunch Excursion during the 2017 season (subject to availability) or request a Gift Certificate for the full amount of the reservation at any time.
Adult (Age 12+) | Child (Age 3-11) | Infant (Age 0-2)
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME, SINCE THE FIRST COURSE IS SERVED 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME.
- Infant Fare does not include food or beverage.
- e-Ticket sales close 12 Hours prior to departure for this excursion.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Boarding by class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Be sure to view our E-TICKET HELP PAGE.