Valentines Brunch Trains
Enjoy a romantic train ride and a Valentine’s Day brunch served at your seat. Complimentary mimosa for every guest! Fabulous brunch menu with a variety of food selections. Photos will also be taken to capture this memorable moment. Order your tickets today!
The train is available for boarding at 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Brunch is served upon departure, followed by a 50 minute, scenic train ride through the beautiful Bucks County countryside.
Ticket Fares include:
-3 course meal served onboard the train.
-50 minute scenic train ride in First Class accommodations.
-Mimosa for every guest (at least 21 years of age).
-Complimentary box of Pierre's chocolate truffles.
-Coffee, tea and water
Brunch Menu is as follows:
-Cheese Tray for two – fresh cheeses, with crackers, grapes, and a sweet berry bruschetta.
-Mesclun Green Salad
Entree (choose one):
1. Create your own Nova Lox Display – side of scallion cream cheese and a lemon dill aioli. Hearty portion of smoked lox, fresh cucumber, tomato, red onion, and capers with a toasted bagel.
2. Lump crab cake with a red wine poached egg, served with a side of roasted herbed potatoes.
3. Fresh herbed, wild mushrooms, spinach, onion and cheese quiche, served with a side of roasted potatoes.
4. Challah French toast with blueberry compote, French vanilla whipped cream, and mint
Frequently asked questions:
· Train will be available for boarding 10 minutes before scheduled departure time
· Train departs promptly at 11:00am and 1:00pm
· All taxes are included in ticket fare.
· Cash bar is available onboard the train. Visa and MasterCard are also accepted
· Professional photos will be available onboard the train.
· Parking is available at the train station (daily parking fees apply).
· Smoking is not permitted onboard the train.
· Tickets are non-refundable/non-exchangeable
*Tickets are not mailed and will be available for pick up at the Ticket Office upon arrival
The Railroad reserves the right to alter schedules and substitute equipment as operating conditions demand.