Beginning May 4th, 2018
Adults and children will love to ride on the open air car as they enjoy the scenic surroundings with an unobstructed, wide-open view of the Bucks County countryside. Once onboard, enjoy the live narration, reflecting the many interesting facts and happenings along our rails, the train will slow at a certain point on your ride and the conductor will instruct children where to throw their seeds along the railroad. Children may return during the month of August and September to see their Wildflowers blooming! This excursion package is available on our Traditional Excursion and seating is offered on our Open Air passenger car.
- The Wildflower Package is offered on our Open Air class passenger car.
- This class features a historical passenger car that has been beautifully converted into an open style car.
- This car has comfortable wooden bench-style seating and a special open observation platform offering an unobstructed “windowless” view of your journey.
- Seating is unreserved on a first come, first seated basis.
- Open Air Class is not climate controlled.
- Beverage service (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and light snacks are available on-board for purchase while you enjoy the journey.
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our call center at 215-862-2332
7 Days per week – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To Reserve Online:
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
1) If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase tickets at the ticket window up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you.
2) There are a limited number of e-Tickets for this event. Advance reservations are recommended.
3) Additional On-Site Parking fees apply.
4) Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
Adult (Age 12+) | Child (Age 3-11) | Infant (Age 0-2)
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Boarding by class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.