Available on our Traditional and Buckingham Valley Excursions
Adults and children will love to ride on the open air car as they enjoy the scenic surroundings with an unobstructed, wide-open view of the Bucks County countryside.
Once onboard, enjoy the live narration, reflecting the many interesting facts and happenings along our rails, the train will slow at a certain point on your ride and the conductor will instruct children where to throw their seeds along the railroad.
Children may return during the month of August and September to see their Wildflowers blooming!
This excursion package is available on our Traditional and Buckingham Valley Excursions.
Our Traditional Excursion is 45 minutes and our Buckingham Valley Excursion is 90 minutes in duration.
NOTE: Adult and Infant Fare do not include the wildflower package
Our Open-Air Car
Children Have Fun
Throwing Wildflower Seeds
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our call center at 215-862-2332
Monday – Friday – 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
To Reserve Online:
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
1) If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase tickets at the ticket window up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you.
2) Additional On-Site Parking fees apply.
3) Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
4) This excursion is for all ages.
There are no refunds, however, you may reschedule for another Wildflower Express Excursion during the 2017 season (subject to availability).
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Boarding by class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.