Reserving Your Birthday Party
• If reserving more than thirty (30) days prior to event date, a 25% deposit is required to hold the date. The remaining balance is due thirty (30) days prior to the event date.
• If reserving less than thirty (30) days to the date of the event, FULL payment is required to hold the date.
• Any A la Carte options, need to be paid in FULL no later than seven (7) days prior to the event date, unless otherwise discussed with party organizer, and will be submitted on a separate invoice.
• Acceptable forms of payment – Cash, Check, All Major Credit Cards
Please Make All Checks Payable to:
New Hope & Ivyland Railroad
In Memo of Check: Please fill in Your Name, and Party Date
Attention: Business Manager, 32 W. Bridge St., New Hope, PA 18938
• If notice of cancellation is received thirty (30) days prior to event date, you will receive a full refund of any deposit, or amount that has been set fourth for the party
• If notice of cancellation is received less than thirty (30) days, but at least seven (7) days prior to the event, a 50% refund will be provided, and less than seven (7) days from the event date, no refund will be provided, of any deposit, or amount that has been set fourth for the party
• New Hope & Ivyland Railroad allows an allotted time for the party host to decorate the Vintage Railcar, before the party start time. Please coordinate with the event organizer, for the best suited time frame to decorate.
• When party host arrives, please check in with the gift shop attendant. Attendant will direct you to the boarding area.
• We urge you to inform your guests to please arrive no later than 20-30 minutes prior to the departure time/event start time. This allows time for guests to park and use the restrooms before boarding. Due to an intense operating schedule, New Hope & Ivyland Railroad cannot hold the train departure, and longer than five minutes, for any guests arriving late.
• The Party Hosts’ car is complimentary
• All other guests’ cars are provided with All Day Parking, at the New Hope & Ivyland Railroads Parking Lot, at a discounted daily parking rate. The parking lot is located next to the station, with ramp accessibility onto the platform
• The Party Host has the option to allow each guest to pay for their own parking, either in New Hope & Ivyland Railroads Parking Lot, or in other lots around town. Or, the host can provide the event organizer with a list of guests’ names, and can pay for the cars that park in our lot
• We make an effort to let everyone know, that most parking spaces in New Hope, do require a fee to park
Vintage Railcar Information
• Please refrain from using any type of tape, or sticky objects to hang on the walls or ceilings of the railcars. Confetti, silly string, or open flames on board the train, is prohibited. (Candles for cake is acceptable)
• Please be aware that our vintage cars are heated in the winter. Air Conditioning (Cooling) is not available on our standard birthday car. Windows can be opened for ventilation during the warmer months. Please call for additional information or ask to upgrade to our First Class Car (additional fee) to receive Air Conditioning (cooling).
PLEASE NOTE: The requested date and time can not be confirmed until an event coordinator contacts you and a deposit has been received.