What are e-Tickets?
e-Tickets are an electronic delivery method by which your tickets are e-mailed
directly to you immediately after your purchase.
How do I print e-tickets?
Order tickets online at newhoperailroad.com
Select the type and quantity of tickets desired, then complete all billing information to complete your purchase.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your receipt and e-tickets attached. You may then print your e-tickets at home, instead of receiving them in the mail or picking up at the ticket office.
Print your e-tickets in color or black & white on standard 8.5×11-inch plain white paper on your home printer. Each e-ticket should be treated like any other valid ticket.
Bring your e-tickets to the railroad. All e-tickets to ride trains are verified by scanning the barcode on each e-ticket. All e-tickets are individually barcoded allowing one scan per entry, so any attempts to duplicate, alter or sell any copies of the e-Ticket may result in admittance being refused to the event. This provides heightened security by identifying counterfeit and stolen e-tickets.
Please call our Ticket Office at (215) 862-2332 with questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use Print-at-Home e-tickets?
1) Avoid waiting in Will Call lines to pick up your tickets.
2) Prevent your e-tickets from getting lost in the mail.
3) You can print or reprint your e-tickets anytime prior to an event if they are misplaced.
How do Print-At- Home e-tickets work?
Print-at-Home is an electronic delivery method. The e-ticket that is e-mailed to you is a valid ticket. Make sure you protect it like you would any other ticket. Each e-ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event. If any copies are made of the e-ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If a unique barcode has already been scanned, the attendant will be alerted and entry will not be permitted.
What software/ hardware do I need?
1) You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5 or higher. A free copy of the software can be downloaded at Adobe.com
2) Any ink-jet or laser printer (black & white or color) with a resolution of 300 dpi or greater. Note: Please print your tickets on 8.5″ x 11″ size plain white paper.
Why haven’t I received my Print-at-Home e-tickets?
1) Make sure you have used the correct e-mail address.
2) Check your junk mail folder.
3) Make sure that your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive e-mails with attachments.
4) Be sure to add our email address, [email protected], to your list of trusted e-mail addresses.
5) Please allow at least one hour for your e-mails to arrive.
What if my tickets did not print correctly?
1) Open the attachment that came with your e-mail.
2) Save the attachment to your computer.
3) Print your e-tickets again.