All aboard for a day of leaf-peeping, sightseeing, and shopping!
Take a peaceful ride on our beautifully restored train cars through the woods of beautiful Buck’s County.
Don’t be surprised if you spot a deer or wild turkey against the colorful fall landscapes.
Join us on this 1 hour 15 minute, 14 mile round-trip excursion to None Such Farms, Buckingham, PA and catch a glimpse of nature’s spectacular performance. This excursion offers guests a unique way to take in the colors of Autumn.
PLEASE NOTE: All images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the products, equipment, motive power and/or services offered during events, excursions and/or trains. The New Hope & Ivyland Railroad reserves the right to change images and specifications at any time without liability and notice.
The Fall Foliage Excursion operates on select dates and times from October 6th through 28th.
New Hope Train Station, located at 32 W. Bridge St, New Hope, PA 18938.
New Hope, PA Train Station to None Such Farms, Buckingham, PA and return. (Round-trip)
Enjoy a 1 Hour 15 Minute long excursion pulled by the New Hope Railroad’s vintage Diesel Locomotives.
This excursion offers guests a unique way to take in the shades of Autumn.
Food and Drink Available Onboard
While on board, we offer an array of beverages and light snacks for an additional fee.
CLASSES OF SERVICE AND FARES
To Reserve Online:
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our Call Center at 215-862-2332.
Call Center hours of operation: 7 Days per week, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- Advance reservations are recommended, but not required.
- If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase e-tickets at the gift shop up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you, subject to verification.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Convenient on-site parking is available, additional fees apply.
- Boarding by fare class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.