TRICK OR TREAT
It’s time for tricks, treats and trains at the New Hope & Ivyland Railroad!
The Railroad is a safe place to enjoy the festive Halloween events, so bring the kids and ride aboard this 45 minute spooky fun Trick or Treat Train Excursion. Children of all ages are encouraged to come dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes, helping to make the train a child friendly scary sight.
Enjoy the ride while participating in the reading of Spookley the Square Pumpkin children’s book combined with fun and cheerful songs. Afterwards, trick or treat around the New Hope train station for more surprises!
Trick or Treat bags, assorted trinkets and candy will be given out onboard as well as at the station!
All ages are welcome!
PLEASE NOTE: All images on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the products, equipment, motive power and/or services offered during events, excursions and/or trains. The New Hope & Ivyland Railroad reserves the right to change images and specifications at any time without liability and notice.
The Trick or Treat train operates on select dates from October 12th thru Halloween (October 31st), with trains departing at 6:15 PM.
New Hope Train Station, located at 32 W. Bridge St, New Hope, PA 18938.
New Hope, PA Train Station to Lahaska, PA Train Station and return. (Round-trip)
Enjoy a 45 minute long excursion pulled by the New Hope Railroad’s vintage Diesel Locomotives.
Trick or Treating Fun
Trick or Treat bags and assorted candy will be given out onboard as well as at the station!
Food and Drink Available Onboard
While on board, we offer an array of beverages and light snacks for an additional fee.
CLASSES OF SERVICE AND FARES
To Reserve Online:
To Reserve by Phone:
Contact our Call Center at 215-862-2332.
Call Center hours of operation: 7 Days per week, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Every effort will be made to seat groups as close together as possible on the train. Please let us know your needs prior to boarding.
- e-Ticket sales close 10 minutes prior to departure for this excursion.
- Advance reservations are recommended, but not required.
- If you have a reservation, your e-Ticket will be scanned as you board the train. You may also purchase e-tickets at the gift shop up to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If you forget your e-Ticket, we can print them for you, subject to verification.
- e-Tickets are attached to your e-mail receipt and sent after purchase is complete.
- e-Tickets must be presented to a train crew member prior to boarding the train.
- e-Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- A processing fee is added to all orders. (Learn more here)
- Rates, times, dates are subject to change.
- All excursions are subject to availability.
- Convenient on-site parking is available, additional fees apply.
- Boarding by fare class may occur.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard the train and at all stations.
- The railroad assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- The Railroad reserves the right, without liability and notice, to cancel and/or otherwise modify the schedule, routing and/or equipment on any excursion whenever, in its judgement circumstances warrant.